Tim McGraw- New Song

Moderator: jimmya

Jacky7777

Tim McGraw- New Song

Post by Jacky7777 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:14 am

I just love Tim's new song- It Felt Good On My Lips. It's upbeat, love dancing to it and melody keeps going thru my head- THANK You Tim for a great song, hope it goes to # 1 :D

napmouth

Re: Tim McGraw- New Song

Post by napmouth » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:15 am

I do like it better than the last few things he has had out. It's pretty catchy! Hopefully it will do well for him...I think people were beginning to wonder if he was focusing more on acting :)

mlizzle

Post by mlizzle » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:03 am

I enjoy this song too, Jacky. I hope it does well for him. I am looking forward to seeing the movie "Country Strong," too! Especially since it was filmed here in Nashville. Although I've lived here for a few years now, I still get excited when Hollywood comes to Music City. ;)

jonibaloney

Post by jonibaloney » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:23 pm

I think it's a cool, uptempo, hooky song. Is it going to go down as one of his best, I doubt it, but it's fine.

I mean really...is there anything great today...name one song on the chart that will go down as a 'Classic'.

I am looking down the list right now and I don't see one.

Joni

napmouth

Post by napmouth » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:34 pm

Now Joni- no one was throwing around the word classic! They can't all be Indian Outlaw. ;)

Drunkdog

Post by Drunkdog » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:28 pm

You're so right, Joni - I can't think of any song in recent years that will go down as a "classic." I think "Live Like You Were Dying" will be around for a long time, but even most Kenny Chesney songs just come and go these days. There's not a lot of music out right now that will stick around for a long time to come.