The end is near....

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
xiaoyouyou1hao

Re: The end is near....

Post by xiaoyouyou1hao » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:38 am

Plenty of metric cruisers out there a guy FIFA Coins can pick up for a quarter of the price of a comparable HD offering, and not only will they get you down the road just as well.. but they'll do it longer and more reliably.

doubled89

Post by doubled89 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:12 pm

The end is near because The Weather Channel has a bunch of reality shows, their Local on the 8's music is not as good as it was back in the day, the movie "School of Rock" is over 10 years old, and I have no more pop tarts in my house.

steveking

Post by steveking » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:55 pm

thelegend wrote:I was reading a article from one of the top research companies and it said people under 30 don't watch TV broadcast anymore or radio for that matter. Some of the reasons stated too mant commercials. So true! Have you watched a movie on one of the cable channels 5 minutes of the movie and 10 mins of spots! EVERY 20 minutes. I gave up watching that shit 10 years ago. Now its spread to the networks. What about radio? GMs wonder why their audience is eroding when stations plat up to 18 min and more. How the hell do you keep ratings consistent with that shit!

Remember the old 60s early 70s syndicated shows? 4-6 minutes of Nat spots. Now its 8 plus local.

Everything good and great about America is just about lost. Did you see the crap talent Jimmy Fallon had on monday night. Some black dude singing the Devil is alive. This dude had ZERO talent! I'm sure the 30 and under thought he was great.

my 2cents
My question is, if you are in the business and believe what you read, what are you going to do about it? It is incumbent upon us, in the business to fix what is wrong.

Don't be a negative, be a positive.