Job Ad Help from an All Access Moderator!

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
cuddzu

Job Ad Help from an All Access Moderator!

Post by cuddzu » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:52 pm

Since this website came to be, there still is confusion as to which forum to post your ad concerning jobs. Here is the simple answer.

1. If you WANT a job, LOOKING for a job, want to be HIRED for a job, post to SITUATIONS WANTED.
You can showcase yourself here in this forum for prospective employers to see your ad, info about you, and hopefully they might respond to learn more about you. Before you post something negative like this never happens etc. etc., yes I did get a job in the past from a Situations Wanted ad I posted. Persistence and patience pays off.

2. If you need to HIRE someone for a job, you work for a company that has a JOB OPENING, you are looking to INTERVIEW and HIRE SOMEONE, post to JOB OPENINGS.

I had always hoped Joel would change the name of the Forum titled Situations Wanted to something like "Please Hire Me" or "I Need A Job" or "Applicant Showcase", but Situations Wanted and Job Openings still seems to be difficult for some people to figure out which one to post in.

I really hope this helps end the confusion, and wish all of you luck and favorable odds in your Job Search.

Happy Hunting!

cuddzu
All Access Moderator
Thank You
All Access Moderator