Wake Up!!!! Hot Ac and CHR

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
donobrian

Re: Wake Up!!!! Hot Ac and CHR

Post by donobrian » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:04 pm

Right again, not a single programmer in this country knew of this song when I first posted this, now watch them finally getting it 5 months later. I'm not calling anyone out by name.... just showing how sad the state of the industry is....

snailboy

Post by snailboy » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:30 am

Wow. You need to seek help! Listen to your music and quit trying to tell everyone how great you are. Next....

donobrian

Post by donobrian » Tue May 02, 2017 8:40 am

Ha ha ha. #neverwrongalwaysright

I can't be the only one, I mean there were a handful in the 80s with the gift that allowed top 40 to be appointment listening. More than ever, with so many sources for music, a chr radio station should have the perception that you come here to know what's next and if you ignore us for too long you will be the last one to catch on to the next great song and artist.

As great as I am at predicting hits, like here I knew this song was a top 10 smash before a single USA airplay, not a single spin to come for months after the my first post here, look it up, my true skill is knowing when a song isn't working or isn't going to work. The 3 to 5 weeks that I know this before all the leading pds and consultants is some very valuable time. You can't have me, but I'm sure there are others out there with the gift and it is life or death that you find them and get them working your g selector tomorrow. bon appetit-swallala(I mean really?...r-e-a-l-l-y! LMFAO!)

donobrian

Post by donobrian » Tue May 09, 2017 2:41 pm

"FWIW, as a CHR PD, the record is ok. I don't think it's more connective to a CHR audience than Gnash to a point where it clearly is outpacing 'I Hate U, I Love U'."

lol Time tells all truths, doesn't it?

donobrian

Post by donobrian » Fri May 19, 2017 9:01 am

9-28-16-Not a single spin from any USA radio station.
5-19-17- #1 song at hot ac.

They can get their music anywhere, but when you develop a track record of always playing their favorite songs first, that they need you in their life because you set the trends, you play the future hits before any other source and you don't waste their time with crap stiffs either, that's the special relationship that leads to loyalty.